Psychosynthesis London; The Essentials of Psychosynthesis is a four-day intensive course that offers a unique and empowering opportunity for personal growth and transformation.
The Essentials of Psychosynthesis is designed as an introduction to the vision, models and methods of psychosynthesis, Essentials provides creative tools and transforming techniques than can be applied to both personal and professional life. This course is about discovering your possibilities, gaining insight, energy and inspiration. It’s about putting what you want from life into practice, having better relationships and finding your own way.
Is this for me?
This course is for people who want more from life. People who want movement and change and who have the courage and curiosity to do something about it. The course is a prerequisite for the Trust’s Certificate in Psychosynthesis Foundations and Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (University awarded and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
What do I get from it?
- Insight into limiting patterns and blocks
- Access to creativity, intuition and inner wisdom
- Connection to purpose, meaning and direction
- The possibility for more open and authentic relationships
- Movement and change
- Tools for inner leadership
- To support and ground insight and growth during the course, each participant has an hour long session with an experienced psychosynthesis therapist. There is also the unique opportunity to observe a psychosynthesis therapist working, and to talk to a counsellor about their approach and practice.
Entry Requirement – None
Trust Award – Certificate
Leads To – This course is a prerequisite of the Trust’s Certificate in Psychosynthesis Foundations which in turn can lead on to a further accredited Postgraduate qualification in psychosynthesis counselling (University awarded in partnership with the Professional Development Foundation and accredited by BACP). It is usually possible to sign up for the Foundations course within a few months of attending an Essentials course, either for our September or February intakes.
For more information on dates and cost and venue please click here